Jul 25, 2018
Laura Neff is an organizational transformation and leadership
development consultant and coach for Dorrier Underwood, an
organizational and executive development consulting
firm. Before joining Dorrier Underwood in 2016, Laura founded
and led her own practice as an executive coach for emerging leaders
for ten years, co-founded Nourish, LLC, an organic, vegan meal
delivery service, and launched Cresswell Communications, a
strategic communications and training firm. Her career began
at NationsBank/Bank of America, where she was VP, Technology &
Operations Strategic Internal Communications. She is a past
president of the International Coach Federation, Charlotte
Chapter. Laura earned a Bachelor's degree in English from
James Madison University.
This episode is
perfect for anyone interested in executive and personal coaching,
how to know a good coach, speaking people into themselves, and
the journey we are all on.
IN THIS EPISODE
- Laura explains the
sweet spot of Dorrier Underwood.
- She shares what attracted her to coaching and how to
know a good coach.
- She addresses the difference between business coaching
and personal coaching.
- She answers what lights her up and when she is
- Laura discusses the relationship that is for her the
purest form of companionship.
- She reveals the deepest story that she carries
- She talks about how she grew up in and what her parents
- She shares a formative experience she had in 6th grade and
what she struggled with in high
- Laura reflects on her time in college at SUNY
Fredonia and later at James Madison University.
- She notes when she began to find her way back to herself and
what began her path toward coaching.
- She tells a story about meeting her husband and touring the
country with him in a converted school bus.
- She talks about starting Charlotte's first urban
consumer supported agriculture market.
- Laura reflects on 'speaking people into
- She discusses co-founding Nourish, a prepared,
organic, vegan delivery service.
- She answers how Dorrier Underwood is helping her
grow as a person.
- She explores staying to belong.
- Laura answers what's possible for her and what journey
we are all on.
plus Mark's Personal Word Essay: Ramble On
To learn more, visit On Life and Meaning